We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In this article we have already seen two ways to recycle the panettone preparing chocolate cups it's a tiramisu rather particular. Today we see how to recycle panettone to prepare other desserts.
Recycle the Panettone - Chocolate coconut, the ingredients
- Half a panettone
- 2 cups of strong coffee
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of bitter cocoa already sieved
- 50 g of butter
- 20 pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- 100 g of chocolate (dark or milk)
- decorations to taste
Recycle the Panettone - Chocolate coconuts, the procedure
- In a bowl, crumble the half panettone and add coffee, milk, cocoa, pine nuts and the butter that you previously melted over low heat. Mix everything well by mixing the ingredients. Let the dough rest for at least two hours before starting processing.
- Work the dough into balls with a diameter of 2-3 cm. Put them in the refrigerator and let them rest for about an hour. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate with the cream in a bain-marie. Let it cool but don't solidify!
- Using a long toothpick, dip the balls one at a time into the melted chocolate. Arrange the chocolate coconuts, thus obtained, on baking paper, decorate and serve only when the chocolate has solidified!
Recycle the Panettone - Maffittone, the ingredients to prepare 14 Muffin al panettone
- 200 g of well crumbled panettone
- 250 g of flour 00
- 100 g of sugar
- 230 ml of milk
- 75 ml of evo
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- powdered sugar to decorate
Recycle the Panettone - Maffittone, the procedure
- Take two bowls, in one add the solid ingredients: sugar, flour, salt, yeast and well crumbled panettone without the outermost part (the brown crust, so to speak!). In the other bowl, add the liquid ones, start with the egg, lightly whipped with a whisk, then add the milk and oil. Once again, mix the ingredients with the whisk.
- A little at a time, add the liquid ingredients to the solid ones, mixing gently. Stir until the mixture is well blended and soft.
- Fill the muffin tins only after they have been greased. Remember that you have added the yeast, so the molds should not be filled to the brim but only 3/4 full. Bake for 20 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Take the Maffittoni out of the oven only when they are golden brown, let them cool and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Photo | petitchef.it